FEBRUARY 25—FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Registration is now closed
Single room: $1330
Double room: $1150
Non-participating roommate: $560 (welcome to join in on everything but the workshops!)
A non-refundable registration fee of $100 will be added to each registration (fee is waived for non-participating spouse or friend)
ONSITE FEE INCLUDES:
- 4 nights of lodging (see Presentation Center for details)
- 3 full days of workshops with one instructor
- 11 meals, beginning with dinner on day of arrival, ending with breakfast on day of departure
- Evening activities and gatherings
- Other fun goodies!
OFFSITE FEE INCLUDES:
Everything but the lodging—all meals are included in the fee.
Full refunds (minus the $100 registration fee) will be given prior to December 1, 2015. Cancellations received between Dec. 1 and Dec. 31 may receive a partial refund if I am able to fill the spot (amount varies depending on circumstances). Due to the many variables in assigning classes and accommodations, you are not permitted to sell your spot. Sorry, but NO REFUNDS after Jan. 1, 2016—there are no exceptions.
In the case of unforeseen occurrences, including acts of GOD, An Artful Journey (AAJ) reserves the right to cancel this event, in which case attendees will receive a full refund. In addition, AAJ reserves the right to cancel a class if the minimum attendance is not met; attendees will be given the option of choosing another instructor (space permitting) or receiving a full refund.
Registration is accepted via an online registration form only, on a first-come, first-served basis. No payment is required until you receive a confirmation of your class choice.
Payment method is by personal check, cashiers check or money order. (If this poses an undue hardship, or you’re registering from another country, please submit your registration and explain in the ‘comments’ section; you will be contacted personally—it will not affect your ‘spot in line’!) PayPal may be used but there will be a transaction fee in addition to the retreat fee—please note in comments section if you wish to pay via PayPal.
- Fill out the online form, including alternate choices for instructor and rooms. Please add any additional comments that will help in making the assignments.
- Every effort will be made for you to receive an email confirmation within 72 hours, so be sure and supply an email address that you can check frequently!
- Print out the confirmation email and send it along with your payment to the address provided on the confirmation.
- Payment is due to me within 7 days of the date that your email confirmation is SENT or you risk losing your space—be sure and check your email frequently, including your spam folder!
- When sending payment, you may pay in full OR pay a deposit of $500 ($400 deposit plus the $100 non-refundable registration fee) with the balance due by December 1, 2015. Full payment is due for registrations made later than Dec. 1, 2015.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your payment, as well as an invitation to join An Artful Journey Retreats Facebook group, where you can make travel plans with other attendees, plan meet-ups, chat about the upcoming workshops and get to know one another—I’ll also be adding info and updates here, so I strongly recommend that you join.
- Now just sit back and await further instructions on preparing for the 2016 Journey!
Want to register for a friend? No problem! You’ll first submit your registration form, and then fill out another for your friend—be sure to put in the comments section that you’re registering for that person. You will need the following information for their registration: name; mailing address; email address (put theirs on the form, but if they’re not available to receive the confirmation, then note that in the ‘comments’ section and I will send the email confirmation to you); phone number; 1st and 2nd choice of instructor; 1st and 2nd choice of accommodations.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!