February 28 - March 4, 2013
Registration is now closed.
Check back soon for information about a winter 2014 retreat!
July 10, 2012—Registration Opens
November 15, 2012—all fees must be paid in full; last day to cancel and receive a refund (less the registration fee and a $50 cancellation fee)
February 10, 2013—registration closes
Single room: $1200
Double room: $1030
Non-participating roommate: $540 (welcome to join in on everything but the workshops!)
A non-refundable registration fee of $50 will be added to each registration (fee is waived for non-participating spouse or friend)
Onsite fee includes:
- 4 nights of lodging (see Presentation Center for details)
- 3 full days of workshops with one instructor
- 11 meals, beginning with dinner on day of arrival, ending with breakfast on day of departure
- Evening activities and gatherings
- Other fun goodies!
Offsite fee includes:
All of the above except for breakfasts and dinners; lunch on workshop days is included. (Additional meals may be purchased separately; please indicate interest under the "comments" section on registration form.)
In the case of unforeseen occurrences, including acts of GOD, An Artful Journey (AAJ) reserves the right to cancel this event, in which case attendees will receive a full refund. In addition, AAJ reserves the right to cancel a class if the minimum attendance is not met; attendees will be given the option of choosing another instructor (space permitting) or receiving a full refund.
Registration is accepted via an online registration form only, on a first-come, first-served basis. No payment is required until you receive a confirmation of your class choice.
Payment method is by personal check**, cashiers check or money order. (If this poses an undue hardship, or you’re registering from another country, please submit your registration and explain in the ‘comments’ section; you will be contacted personally—it will not affect your spot in line!)
- Fill out online registration form.
- Every effort will be made for you to receive an email confirmation within 72 hours, so be sure and supply an email address that you can check frequently!
- Print out the confirmation email and send it along with your payment to the address provided on the confirmation.
- Payment is due to me within 7 days of the date that your email confirmation is SENT or you risk losing your space—be sure and check your email frequently, including your spam folder!
- When sending your check, you may pay in full OR pay a deposit of $450 ($400 deposit plus the $50 non-refundable registration fee) with the balance due by November 15, 2012.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your payment, as well as an invitation to join An Artful Journey Retreats Yahoo group, where you can make travel plans with other attendees, plan swaps or trades, chat about the upcoming workshops and get to know one another—this is also where you’ll receive any class updates and information, so it’s highly recommended that you join.
- Now just sit back and look forward to enjoying a relaxing, creative gathering!
* *Returned checks will result in your losing your space; you will be contacted to re-register (if space allows) and you will be charged a $25 return check fee
Want to register for a friend? No problem! You’ll first submit your registration form, and then fill out another for your friend—be sure to put in the comments section that you’re registering for that person. Any questions, don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com
You’ll need the following information for their registration:
Name; mailing address; email address (put theirs on the form, but if they’re not available to receive the confirmation, then note that in the ‘comments’ section and I will send the email confirmation to you); phone number; 1st and 2nd choice of instructor; 1st and 2nd choice of accommodations.